1.3

Dr Doherty of Richmond Melbourne Australia is not be confused with the Nobel Prize winner by the same name.

The man is delusional if he thinks the world is chocolate and roses.

Anyone in law enforcement, white collar or organized crime or banking should avoid him unless they want their feelings hurt.

He doesn't believe in undercover operations, whistleblowers, the FBI joint task forces, or Royal Commissions. He will disregard anything that gets in the way of whoever is paying him in my opinion.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. maverickministries stated that there is a room for improvement of leaks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of undependent medical examiner psychiatrist. Psychiatrist Peter Doherty needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned undependent medical examiner psychiatrist in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Psychiatrist Peter Doherty.

Had an Experience with Psychiatrist Peter Doherty?

Comments

#1281940

The American FBI was furious when he tried to find out what they knew from Whistleblowers like me. I want $1,000,000 compensation from him.

At least a dozen victims say that "VCAT" can review Dr. Peter Doherty under the "Health Records Act".